Skyrim item ids
In case you are playing or have played Skyrim, I am hundred percent sure that you are fully aware that after a certain time you may get bore and the game looks a bit repetitive.
Do you have any idea that there are different Skyrim mods for the game that can be utilized to add an additional layer to make your game much more interesting? However, it is also true not everyone likes to use mods. But, if you like it, then there is no going back and trust me with these commands, you can have a little more fun in Skyrim. There are several commands that you can use to boost your character, kill your enemies, or just become superman during the game.
We have curated a list of the 60 best Skyrim console command cheats that you can use to make the game even more interesting in 2021.
Here, in this article, we have come up with all kinds of Skyrim console commands so you can easily find out necessary weapons, skills, items, and more. Apart from that, we have also mentioned the most useful Skyrim cheats. Why? Well, by using them, you will be able to choose to be immortal and have extra fun all through the game. Sound interesting? I am very sure, you will like all the commands that we are going to mention. However, to get there, you need to keep reading the article.
However, if you do not have any idea how to use Skyrim console commands then, first of all, we are going to discuss how to use Skyrim Console Commands:
How to use Skyrim Console Commands: Here in this section, we are going to tell you how you can use Skyrim special edition console commands. So here we go:
- To utilize these commands in Skyrim, first of all, you need to press the “~” key on your keyboard.
Note- You will find this key “~” at the right below “Esc” and left to the “1” key.
- After pressing above mentioned key, this will open up the developer console. There you can input and execute all of these commands in the game.
- Apart from that, you can also press the up and down button in order to move between commands.
Here, I am assuming that you know how you can execute these commands. So here we go with the 50 best Skyrim se console commands.
Here is the list of top Skyrim Console Commands:
- Toggle Immortal Mode: TIM: Want to make your character immortal. Well, you are one command away from doing this.
- Toggle God Mode: tgm: The command named tgm will provide your character all the powers like infinite health, stamina, and boosts. Okay?
- Resurrect: Resurrect <#>: Want to know what this command does? Here it is- it will resurrect a dead NPC (Non-player character).
When you use <1> then the NPC will be brought back to life with all the items. Please keep in mind that, if you use no number then this command will bring them back without any items.
- Start All Quests: saq (Replaces 8. Toggle Run Mode): This command will initiate all of the quests in-game. Let me warn you, doing this might break your game, hence, you need to add a save before entering this cheat code.
- Complete All Quests: caqs: The caqs command will finish up all the stages of each one of your quests.
- Complete Quest: CompleteQuest <QuestID>: This cheat command will complete a single quest for you.
- Unlock: unlock: As the name suggests, this cheat command will unlock any locked door or chest instantly.
- Teleport to a Location: coc <location>: This amazing cheat command (coc <location>) will instantly take you to any location on the map.
- Toggle Map Regions: tfow: Curious about the features of the tfow command? This command will turn on/off unexplored areas on the map.
- Toggle Artificial Intelligence: TAI: TAI command will turn AI off or on. After using this command, the characters in the game will no longer react to you if AI is turned off.
- Free Camera: tfc (Replaces 3. Kill Target): This cheat command will permit you to move the camera any way you want.
- Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence: TCAI: Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence also known as TCAI will make the computer-controlled characters unable to attack you during the game. They will be hostile but will not attack you.
- Make an NPC mortal/immortal: setessential <BaseID> <#>: The setessential <BaseID> <#> cheat command will make an NPC mortal or immortal. The process will depend on your choice. You need to use 0 for mortal or 1 for immortal.
- Gender Change: sexchange: The sexchange command can convert males into females or change the gender of any targeted character.
- Teleport NPC: moveto player: As the name suggests, moveto player command will instantly bring any NPC to your location.
- Set Player Relationship: player.setrelationshiprank <RefID> <#>: This cheat command will change the relationship between NPC and your character.
- Move to Target: movetoqt <QuestID>: You know what this command does? This cheat command will take you to the particular target of the current quest.
- Change Race: SetPlayerRace <Raceid>: If you want to change the race of your player, you need to use this command.
- Enable Control in Cinematics: enableplayercontrols: The enableplayercontrols chest command will help you to control your character during cinematic cutscenes as well. Isn’t it pretty amazing?
- Quit: qqq: This command will help you quit or leave the game instantly without any delays.
- Kill all NPCs: killall: I think the name killall is enough to realize what this cheat code can do. Well, yes this command will help you to kill all the NPCs in the local area. However, let me tell you that essential NPCs will not be killed though.
- Set Weather: sw <WeatherID>: In case you want to climate and weather of the game, you need to use this sw <WeatherID> command. You can set any weather you want when you play the game.
- Toggle No-Clip Mode: tcl: By using this particular command no clipping mode will permit you to walk through any objects without any hassle.
- Toggle AI Detection: TDetect: Through the TDetect Skyrim console command, you will be able to steal everything without anyone seeing you. But, let me tell you one thing that it will not work with pickpocketing.
Here are the Skyrim Console Commands for Items:
- Add Item: additem <ItemID> <#>: This command will add an item to the target’s inventory. You need to utilize a particular ItemID to add your desired item to the inventory.
- Equip Item: equipitem <itemID> <#> <left/right>: The equipitem <itemID> <#> <left/right> command will force a target to equip an item from their inventory. However, you need to mention the ItemID to equip the wanted item. If you use left or right, it will make the target use the respective hand.
- Unequip Item: Unequipitem <ItemID> <#><left/right>: As the name suggests, the Unequipitem <ItemID> <#><left/right> cheat command will unequip the current item.
- Drop Item: player.drop <ItemID> <#>: This command named player.drop <ItemID> <#> will give you option to drop any specified item on the ground.
- List Inventory: player.showinventory: The player.showinventory command will let you check an entire list of all the items in your inventory.
- Duplicate All Items in Inventory: duplicateallitems: This cheat command will help you duplicate items when you play the game.
Here are the main Skyrim Item Codes:
- Add Lockpick: player.additem 0000000a 1: This particular command or cheat code will help you to add a lockpick to your item list. You can utilize it to open any lock in your game.
- Firewood: player.additem 0006F993 1: If you use player.additem 0006F993 1 Skyrim item code, you are not required to wander and loot Firewood from houses. What you need to do is, just use this command to get Firewood in your item list.
- Lantern: player.additem 000318EC 1: This command name player.additem 000318EC 1 will add a lantern to your item list.
- Pickaxe: player.additem 000E3C16 1: This cheat code will add a Pickaxe to your inventory.
- Torch: player.additem 0001D4EC 1: Apart from the lantern, you can also add a torch to your inventory by using player.add item 0001D4EC 1 code or command.
- Map Marker: TMM(0): This Skyrim command name TMM(0) permits you to toggle map markers at all locations when you play the game. But, you need to keep in mind that 0 is for off and 1 is for on.
Here are the Skyrim Console Commands for Perks:
- Add Perk: player.addperk <PerkID>: Want to add any desired perk to your character? You can do that by using this command.
- Remove Perk: player.removeperk <PerkID>: This particular command will erase or eliminate any perk in your character you are not satisfied with.
- Remove Items: removeallitems: Want to know what the removeallitems command will do? Well, this will give you a chance to target a character, and then you can remove the inventory. Plus, you can also strip them of clothes.
Here are the Skyrim Console Commands for New Skills:
- Add Shout: Addshout <ShoutID>: If you using Addshout <ShoutID> command, it will add a shout ability to the player’s skill list. But before that, you need to unlock the shout to make this work.
- Increase Skill Points: IncPCS <AVskill>: By using this command, you will be able to add one point to your specified skill tree.
- Give Skill Points: AdvSkill <AV> <#>: The command AdvSkill <AV> <#> will help the player with any amount of skill points to utilize for their skills. Sound cool?
- Equip Spell: Equipspell <SpellID> <left/right>: This particular command will force the target to equip a known spell. But let me tell you that you can’t utilize it to learn new spells; however, only already known spells can be equipped by the target.
- Player Spell Book: psb: This command named psb helps you to unlock all the spells and all the shouts for the player.
- Open Character Customisation Menu: showracemenu: The showracemenu command will open up a character customization menu where all your skills will be shown. Apart from that, you can make changes to your character’s abilities through this menu.
- Field of View: fov x: By using this command, you will be able to adjust the field of view. In this, you have to change the value of X to make it your FoV.
Here are the Skyrim Console Commands to Increase Carry Weight:
- Set Carry Weight: player.modav carryweight X: By using the player.modav carryweight X command, you can set up Carry Weight even more than your own weight. This will not reduce walking speed. The carry weight is set to 300 by default.
- Increase Burden: player.modav burden X: You know what, player.modav burden X is a command that will permit you to increase your weight. But, truth to be told, with this code, you can temporarily increase your weight instantly.
- Movement Speed: player.setav speedmult X: In case you are finding or feeling that you are too slow when you are walking or running, then just perform this fun Skyrim console command and you can increase your movement speed. However, you need to keep in mind that X is modified by percentage here.
- Set Stamina: player.setav Stamina X: This command will help you boost up your stamina immediately.
That is it from our side about the console commands Skyrim that can make your game experience even more exciting. Let me tell you one thing, there are several other cheat commands for Skyrim available too, however, we have included only the ones we think are most helpful for the players during their games. So now, in case you think that other commands can come in handy during gameplay and they will help you to make the game much easier, please feel free to mention them in the comment section below. Apart from that, if you have any other suggestions and feedback to give, we would love to hear them. Also, I am very sure that you are going to enjoy playing the game if you use above mentioned commands.