When you enter the Discord chat room and want to chat with your friends via voice or video calls, you find that Discord is stuck on the PSTN connection, or there is a disruption in the connection between PSTN and Discord. How to fix RTC disconnecting Discord error? Here are ten solutions. MiniTool software can help you solve various computer problems and provide some helpful computer programs. What does
- 1 What does discord RTC connection mean?
- 2 How to Fix RTC DisConnecting Discord Error-10 fixes?
- 2.1 1. Reboot the system.
- 2.2 2. Change Discord server voice area
- 2.3 3. You need to end Discord in Task Manager and restart Discord
- 2.4 4. Reset IP address
- 2.5 5. Fix Internet Connection Problem
- 2.6 6. Sign out and sign in to Discord
- 2.7 7. Update Discord application
- 2.8 8. Reinstall Discord application
- 2.9 9. Turn off your antivirus software temporarily
- 2.10 10. Find WebRTC
What does discord RTC connection mean?
RTC is the abbreviation of RealTime Communication / Chat, which means that you are trying to initiate a voice call or video call to interact with other people on Discord. RTC tries to establish an end-to-end connection so that it can connect to the voice on Discord. Discord uses RTC based on the WebRTC protocol.
RTC disconnecting Discord error may occur in Discord voice chat. If you find that there is disconnection of RTC from Discord or Discord is stuck on RTC connection error, you will not be able to listen or speak in the Discord chat room. Check how to solve this problem with the following ten solutions.
How to Fix RTC DisConnecting Discord Error-10 fixes?
If you encounter an RTC connection problem in Discord, you can try the following ten solutions to fix Discord stuck on RTC connection error.
1. Reboot the system.
- The first simple solution for the RTC error is to reboot the system.
- Click Start> Power> Restart to restart the computer.
2. Change Discord server voice area
- Press the target server name in Discord, and then select server settings.
- In the server overview, click the change button under the server area. Choose another server area. Only the administrator or server owner can change the server zone.
3. You need to end Discord in Task Manager and restart Discord
- Select Ctrl + Shift + Esc to start Task Manager in Windows 10.
- Right-click the Discord application and select End Task.
- Start Discord again and check if you resolved the RTC connection Discord error.
4. Reset IP address
- Click Start, type cmd, right-click the command prompt, and select Run as administrator.
- Type the command ipconfig / release and press Enter.
- Type the command ipconfig/renew and press Enter to reset TCP/IP.
5. Fix Internet Connection Problem
- Restart the router and modem. Unplug the power cord. Then plug it in again.
- More tips for solving Internet connection problems in Windows 10. If a network problem causes the PSTN connection error in Discord, you should fix it after fixing the Internet connection problem.
6. Sign out and sign in to Discord
· You can press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + R to sign out and sign in to Discord quickly. Check if you have fixed the Discord RTC connection routing error.
· If you encounter a Discord stream with no sound issue, please check the ten solutions in this article to fix the Discord stream with no sound error.
7. Update Discord application
- Press Windows + R, type% localappdata% and press Enter.
- Double click on the Discord folder. Click Update Application File to update Discord to the latest version. After that, check if it fixes Discord stuck on RTC connection error.
8. Reinstall Discord application
You can also reinstall the Discord application to fix Discord disconnected from the RTC error.
- Press Windows + R, type cpl, and press Enter.
- Right-click Discord and select Uninstall.
- Open the Discord website and download it back to your computer.
9. Turn off your antivirus software temporarily
You can attempt to temporarily disable your antivirus software or firewall because your antivirus software may interfere with the Discord RTC connection process.
10. Find WebRTC
Suppose you still encounter RTC connection errors in Discord, such as RTC disconnecting Discord or Discord stuck on connection errors. In that case, you can select the official WebRTC website to use the WebRTC troubleshooter to solve the problem.
Leave a Reply