Minecraft is one of the best open-world games brands in the present world. The Minecraft game provides players with the freedom to do whatever they want to in the games. If I say the game still is the best-selling video game of all time, I won’t be wrong. You know what, the sandbox feature of the game gives players the freedom of creation. So, now in this article, we are going to tell you how you can make a flower pot in Minecraft.
A flower pot can be utilized to hold mushrooms, organisms like fungi, and different plants. Plants that can be set in a pot include any one block high flowers, saplings, ferns, dead bushes, cacti, bamboo, and roots. Plants can be eliminated or removed by utilizing the interact button. They can be utilized to show cacti and wither roses without acquiring their harmful and damaging properties. Potted plants are purely decorative.
So to get the complete idea about flower pot Minecraft, you need to stay tuned and keep reading.
Want to know about the supported platforms?
Here are the names: You know what, a flower pot is available in the following versions of Minecraft: Platform Java Edition (PC/Mac), Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition
Here are the required materials that you need to have to make a Flower Pot:
In Minecraft, the most important materials that you need to have that you can use to craft a flower pot are 03 Bricks. Want to know what these bricks will do? Well, a brick in Minecraft is utilized as a crafting material. This can be made when you smelt a clay ball in a furnace.
Clay balls are acquired when a clay block is broken with a non-Silk Touch device. Each block yields four clay balls. Clay is generally found at the bottoms of streams and lakes in shallow patches, and in swamps. Besides, it likewise creates mason houses in fields, savanna, and desert towns.
Here is how to Craft a Flower Pot in Minecraft:
- First of all, before you can make a Flower Pot, you will require a Crafting Table, a Furnace, and important materials.
- In the second step, you need to make a Crafting Table. You need to add Planks of the same type of wood to each box of the 2X2 crafting grid. Let me tell you that any type of wood like Oak Wood, Jungle Wood, etc will do.
- Here in this step, you need to place the Crafting Table on the ground and then open it to access the 3X3 crafting grid. How you do this depends on your platform:
On the PC, you need to right-click
In the Mobile, a single tap will do.
In the Xbox, you will have to press LT.
In the PlayStation, you need to press L2.
In the Nintendo, you need to press ZL.
- In order to craft a Furnace, you need to put 8 Cobblestones or Blackstones in the outer boxes of the 3X3 crafting grid. You need to make sure that you need to leave the centre box empty.
- You need to put up the Furnace on the ground and then interact with it to open the smelting menu.
- Now, on the left side of the Furnace menu, you need to put a fuel source like Coal or Wood in the bottom box.
- Here, in this step, you have to put Clay in the top box on the left side of the Furnace menu.
- You will have to wait for a few minutes for the progress bar to fill. After this is being done, you need to add up Brick to your inventory and repeat until you have 3 Bricks.
- To craft your Flower Pot, you need to go back to your Crafting Table. After that, you need to add a Brick in the first and third boxes in the first row. You will also need to add a Brick in the middlebox, in the second row.
That is it from our side, we hope that you will find this article helpful. By this now, I am sure that you can now make a flower pot.
In case you have any comments, suggestions, and feedback to make, please feel free to write down below in the comment section.