Spotify. Who doesn’t love Spotify? For a music lover like me, Spotify hits the right spot. Using shuffle play for different moods or just making separate playlists for different occasions, has got it all. For a little payment that hardly makes a dent in the pocket, you can get rid of the ads as well to streamline high-quality music and beats all up in your systems.
Now there are a lot of people who think that attractive pictures from Spotify playlists will resonate well when playing music on Spotify.
Hence, if you want to change the pictures, you will need to follow a few steps. You do not need to worry as in this article, we are going to discuss only that. However, before starting, you need to keep in mind that to install a third-party application on your Android device. Want to know why? Well, third-party applications are the only way to help you change your playlist images on Spotify.
Here is how to change Spotify playlist picture in 50 seconds on your phone:
Here in this section, we are going to tell you how you can change the Spotify playlist picture in 50 seconds on your phone. There is no direct method to alter the Spotify playlist image for Android users. However, you can do that by installing a third-party application which is called “Change Playlist Image” Spotify Program.” Before starting the process, let me tell you that this application accepts some authorizations or permissions.
- First of all, you need to click the install icon which will install it on your Android device, and then you need to follow the below steps. Let me tell you the app is quite lightweight, and 2MB is its installation. After the installation process, you need to open the application.
- In this step, you will be asked for your Spotify login credentials. Hence, you need to fill in the blanks and then click the “Login” icon.
- Now here, it will automatically search for all the playlist which is connected with your account, however, you will have to wait for a few minutes.
- Now in this step, you will have to click on the specific playlist whose Image you want to change. The application will ask you to provide access to the media and storage.
- You also need to grant all the required permissions and then click the “Select Image” option. After that, you can choose your favourite Image from the phone data and request it immediately.
- After completing the above-mentioned step, you need to go back to the Spotify account on your phone and check the changes.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to complete the task very quickly and after that, you can uninstall the third-party application as needed. But, I personally recommend you not to do that. Why? Because you can cancel all granted permissions directly from the Spotify application immediately after completing the process.
Here is how you can change the Spotify playlist picture in 50 seconds on your computer system:
In any case, if you generally display your music streaming activity on your computer system or laptop, I want to recommend that you change Spotify playlist images. If you know how to do it, then it is well and good, however, if not, you need to read and follow these simple steps:
- First, of all, you need to go to the Spotify desktop app, and then logging in with your account is necessary.
- Now you have to click on the Playlist Image, and you will have to open the Spotify Playlist. There you will see the Playlist image icon.
- Here you need to click on the “Edit” option.
You will see an edit icon on the pencil icon, at the time when you will move the cursor pointer to the playlist image icon. Now head for the 4th step.
- Here in this step, you need to select the Image that you want to replace. At the time of clicking on the edit icon, a new window will appear to change the existing playlist image to a new picture. You also need to ensure that you have downloaded or saved your favourite images to your laptop or computer system.
- Now you need to put up the name and description of your playlist. After that, you will have to save the changes and restart the Spotify music streaming desktop app.
- At last, you need to click to save changes and after that, your newly changed playlist image will show in your playlist.
This is our guide on how you can change the Spotify Playlist Picture in 50 Seconds. I am hopeful that this article will help you to set up your favourite images from the Spotify playlist. Feel free to reach out of you have any comments, suggestions, and feedback to make. We would love to hear them.