The banner and the splash background on the Discord server are not chased by people because not everybody is aware of these striking features of Discord.
- 1 What is Discord Server Banner and Splash Background?
- 2 Want to Set Banner Background?
- 3 Want to set Discord Splash Background? Here’s how you can do it:
- 4 Discord server banner Not showing up:
- 5 Why does the server banner seem to go for good:
What is Discord Server Banner and Splash Background?
You will find the Discord Server Banner at the top left side of your screen. However, in case you do not find it, then it means your server has not any access to the feature. So I am wondering you you want your server to claim access? Well, you need to have at least 15 server boosts. However, here comes the drawback, the boosts are not permanent and they will soon disappear, putting you back at the same spot.
Want to Set Banner Background?
Follow the below-mentioned procedure: This method is very easy and simple to execute.
- First of all, you need to go to User Settings and Overview.
- Here you need to click on the Upload Banner button.
- After that, you have to add your favourite image, and that is all. This is the final step and you are ready to go.
Here are Discord Banner Image Size guidelines for you:
- First of all, let me tell you that it is in your best interests to upload an image with at least 960×540 pixels dimensions and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Apart from that, Discord also allows you to resize a larger picture.
- In the second step, you need to make sure that the top 48px area of the image is simple and make sure to make the server’s name is clear to the users.
- I want to recommend you not to choose an image that has no text or logo in it.
- In this step, an image that personifies your brand or game will work. You know what, this could be background art or stills of a character, etc.
Want to set Discord Splash Background? Here’s how you can do it:
You know what, the discord splash background is the image that shows up when you are using an invite link in the browser. An example is given below:
You just need to follow these below-mentioned steps to set the image.
First of all, open Settings and then Overview
Now you have to click on the Upload Background button.
At last, you are required to upload the image.
Here are the invite Splash Image guidelines for you:
These are simple and two way-
- The necessary image size is 1920×1080 pixels.
- You need to avoid the image with text or logo in it.
As of now, I am very sure that you are aware of the fact that the banner and invite splash are the options available to the verified users, partners, nitro subscribers, and those at level 2 or 3 only. Hence, if you are not able to find any banner on the top of your channels list, you may be lacking any one of the below-mentioned server banners and invite splash requirements. Let’s talk about these servers.
Server Partnership: Discord gives recognition and additional features to its most engaged servers available out there. Are you one of them? In case you are, you will then enjoy many plus features, like Nitro, server banner, and splash background.
Server Verification: You know what, Verified servers are being run by big companies, large games, businesses, or public figures. And let me tell you that Discord gives you additional permissions like uploading your favourite cover image as a banner.
Level 2 or 3 Perks: Do you want to unlock the Level 2 or Perks 3 features? Well, I am sure you want that, however, to do that you need to be at levels 2 and 3 of the Server Boosting features, meaning that your server should have at least 15 boosts; and 15 boosts= Level 2 Perks. I am assuming you got the drill now.
If you want to check how many times the server has booted, you need to go to the Perks symbol present on the top right corner of the screen. After that, to further boost your server, you need to hit the Boost Your server button ($3.49 charges).
You know what, when you go beyond the 15 boosts level, you will get the choice to set your server banner background. But, then later when your boost level drops below 15, unfortunately, the banner will go away or disappear. What about when you again reach level 2 perks? Well, then your discord background will show up on its own. But, there will be times when the banner will not reappear because of some bug. Want to get rid of that? Then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, you need to go to Server Settings.
- After that, you have to navigate the Server Banner Settings.
- Here, you need to press or click the Change Banner button.
- Now, you need to re-upload your image. Following this process should bring your server banner back.